Saturday, March 29, 2014

I've always dreamed of seeing my name in print!

While I was on my whirlwind experience in LA, I had something quite special happen to me. My home-town newspaper reached out to me, and wanted to do a feature on my Make-a-Wish experience! I am so blessed to have gotten the chance to share my story to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette readers. It was wonderfully written by a lovely lady; she did a phenomenal job with bringing my journey to life! I have always dreamed of seeing my name in print; hopefully one day, it will be my words!



One of the most incredible parts about my trip was that I was given the opportunity to blog with Glamour Magazine. YES, GLAMOUR! Being a writer for a fashion magazine is but a dream to me. Hopefully, in the future, I can call myself an official fashion journalist; But in the meantime, I will live up my few minutes of fame. Check out the five trends from L.A.'s Runway that you can wear right now! Here!


I am so blessed, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store! Thank you to every one who has supported me along the way! I now feel that I am more than my diagnosis; I am an evolving story, one that is far from the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment